Wednesday, August 3, 2016

About me


Hello. My name is Germán Muñoz, I'm eighteen years old and I'm from Pitalito - Huila. I like make projects electronics, program in the computer and I love playing clarinet. Since 2014 I life in Cali and I study electronic engineering in the University Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali. I currently work with a blog entitled Gamecetec, which deals with games, programs and technology . In the future I would like to implement the MerFast project, a project in which people could buy fast internet so easy. I also would like to work for large companies in nanotechnology research.

Unknown

Author & Editor

Electronic engineering student. University: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © English G™ is a registered trademark.
Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Templates.